HOW DOES STUDYING ONLINE WORK?
As an Academy of Newborn Photography® Student, you’ll be able to study solely at home or wherever you have access to the Internet.
ENROLMENT: On this website your will find course outlines, units, course fees and other information. Select your course and click Add to Cart. Finalise your payment and receive access within 2-24 hours.
BEGIN YOUR STUDIES: Upon enrolment you will receive a welcome email with instructions on how to access your course. Study at your own pace and access support Monday-Friday.
GET HELP: Throughout your studies, if you have a question about anything in your course, just email us for a prompt response via email.
ASSESSMENT: With no fixed assessment dates, you study at your own pace and complete the assessments at the end of each module.
GRADUATION: All graduates receive:.........
• A Certification Badge for display on your website and all social media platforms and correspondence.
• A Framed Certificate for display in your studio, including all modules/units completed.
• A Listing in our Certified Photographers Directory.
Promotion of your certification on our Facebook page, Instagram Page and LinkedIn profile.
• A Watermark Badge for use on all images
• Ongoing support and information in our ANP® Certified Photographers Group
• Special Discounts and Promotions
• Access to our Affiliate Membership Program, where members earn ongoing Commission
Continuing professional training and development' commonly abbreviated to ‘CPD' refers to the work-related learning and development that should continue throughout your career.
Professionals in some fields must complete mandatory CPD requirements in order to maintain their registration.
For others, like the Newborn Photography Industry, it is entirely discretionary but no less important.
CPD is one of the key mechanisms by which high standards of professional practice and experience are maintained.
sign up for our newsletter!