INFANT CPR/FIRST AID + NEWBORN SAFETY WORKSHOP
WITH CPR KIDS or TINY HEARTS FIRST AID • SANDRA MOFFATT - STANDINBABY • KERRYN O’BRIEN - ACADEMY OF NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY
9:00am TO 4:30PM
Students will learn about:
• Infant, child and adult CPR
• Risk Management
• Workplace emergency procedures
• Personal Safety (aggression from clients, working alone) procedures
• Positional Asphyxiation
• Respiratory distress
• Advanced Posing techniques
• Infection control
• Whooping cough
• Febrile convulsions
• Recovery Position
• Shaken Baby Syndrome
• Head injury
• Anaphylaxis and Epipen Use
• Prevention of Sudden Unexpected Death Syndrome (SUDS)
Students will use manikins and StandInBaby’s to learn CPR/First Aid and Posing.
All participants receive: (AUSTRALIA ONLY)
- Learning is continuous, with ongoing information sent straight to your inbox and workshop support group.
- Learning is experiential, not instructional, making it more lasting.
- Learning is interactive, involving others, not just the one teacher.
PAY VIA PAYPAL OR PAYRIGHT INTEREST FREE
(PayRight applies only to Australian residents)
LIMITED NUMBER OF STUDENTS
Full payment is required upon booking or via a PayRight Payment Plan
Once you have registered you will receive an invoice for 50% deposit within 24hours. The remaining 50% payment is due 2months prior to your workshop in May 2019. The 50% deposit is non-refundable.
WORKSHOP AND CERTIFICATE IN NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY ONLINE COURSE
Once you have registered you will receive an invoice for full payment within 24hours, so that we may enrol you immediately in your Online Certificate in Newborn Photography and the Safety workshop. Once payment is receipted and you are enrolled in the Online course, it is non-refundable.
ANP™ Gives on the basis of ‘buy one, give one’. For more information, visit 'Our Giving' page