1. Course enrolment is complete when the participant has been issued a username and password for online course access/or sent course materials via another method
2. Course commencement is effective from the date elearning access/access to materials is granted.
1. Course Materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated in the course description, and are available for viewing online and may not be downloaded
2. The content of the online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of the Academy of Newborn Photography™. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of the Academy of Newborn Photography™
3. Course materials and course content are subject to change
4. Course materials are provided online via our Learning Management System (LMS) 24/7 or via alternative means. The eLearning site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance. In the event that our elearning system becomes unavailable, course materials will be provided by another mode of delivery
5. All materials are supplied via our elearning systems and you do not need to purchase printed materials to complete your course
6. Independent research beyond the course materials may be required to complete the assessment
7. All assessment must be submitted online via the elearning system
8. Elearning access may be suspended after one (1) year of inactivity; and
9. 1 year enrolment/access is provided except as above in point 8.
1. By accepting these terms the participant agrees to pay the Course fees (including GST) for the Course using the payment method selected.
2. The participant accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount of the Course fees even if he/she does not complete the Course.
3. If the participant is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the Course Fees.
4. The duration of the Course is stated in the Course Description and/or advised at time of enrolment.
5. Course commencement is the date upon which we receive your course fees in full, or your first month's fee (for payment plan arrangements).
6. The participant has read the FAQs.
The Academy of Newborn Photography™ does not provide refunds if you change your mind or choose the wrong service/product. If you wish to withdraw from your course, you are able to transfer into another course free of charge within 48hours of enrolment commencement or receive a credit voucher less a $200.00 Administration Fee.
Should the Academy of Newborn Photography™ cancel a course for any reason, students enrolled at the time the Academy of Newborn Photography™ announces the cancellation will be entitled to a full refund, and this will incur no administrative charges or penalties.
CREDIT VOUCHERS/COUPON CODE POLICY
All credit vouchers/discount coupons have the following conditions of use:
Not redeemable for cash;
Valid for one (1) use only;
Coupon codes cannot be added retroactively; coupon codes must be used at the checkout.
Coupons/vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons/credit vouchers; and
Coupons/vouchers cannot be used to order printed materials.
COURSE TRANSFER POLICY
If you wish to transfer into another program, you may do so within 48hours of your commencement date free of charge. The following conditions apply:
1. Transfer must take place within the first 48hours since course commencement;
2. Participants transferring into a course of a higher level and fee value must pay the difference;
3. Transfers that occur after 48hours and within 14 days will incur a AUD$100.00 Administration Fee. A credit voucher will be issued to the value of total course fees paid less the Administration Fee.
4. Participants will not be eligible for a course transfer after 14 days; and
Only one (1) transfer is available.
To study online with the Academy of Newborn Photography™ you will need to use a computer or tablet device to access your learning materials and participate in set learning activities.
If you have a computer, tablet that can connect to the internet via a modern web browser then that is all you will need to study with us!
A variety of assessments will be used during the course to determine students learning such as:
1. Multiple answer question tasks
2. True/False answer question tasks
3. Course projects/assignments
4. Simulated assignment tasks/case studies.
Students are given multiple attempts for the submission of the assessment for each unit/module. If a student is deemed not competent the unit will require re-enrolment.(charges apply).
For support, please contact info@academynewbornphotography with the unit/module and activity number.
Certificates/Statement of Attainments will be issued following successful completion of all units/modules and confirmation that payment has been made in full. Certificates will be issued within 14 days of full payment specifically in the case of Payment Plans.
RE-ISSUE OF CERTIFICATES
An online application form is to be completed by graduates who are requesting a replacement of an original Certificate/Statement of Attainment.
A fee of $20.00 is charged for each lost or damaged Certificate/Statement of Attainment posted within Australia.
A fee of $50.00 is charged for each lost or damaged Certificate/Statement of Attainment posted outside of Australia.
Electronic versions are available free of charge and sent to your nominated email address.
A separate application and fee is required for each replacement Certificate/Statement of Attainment.
The Academy of Newborn Photography™ has responsibilities to you as a student to provide you with a quality of service that will assist you as much as possible in attaining your course certificate. We undertake to abide by all our policies and procedures.
The Academy of Newborn Photography™ agrees to:
1. Provide a tax invoice;
2. Provide login details to access the online Course Materials (or alternative access) and mark assessments and provide feedback where applicable on submitted assessment tasks;
3. Provide tutor support via email Monday - Friday throughout the enrolment;
4. Issue a Certificate upon satisfactory completion of the course (if applicable). We will provide clients with the results of their assessment within 7-14 days of assessment submission/completion and full payment. Certificates (hard copy) will be issued within 14 days after marketing a students’ final assessment. International students will receive an electronic copy of their certificate only.
Students with the Academy of Newborn Photography™ are required to:
1. Ensure that all the information provided to the Academy of Newborn Photography™ is accurate;
2. Notify the Academy of Newborn Photography™ of any contact changes (email, telephone, address etc.);
3. Advise the Academy of Newborn Photography™ of any difficulties or problems they may experience with the Academy of Newborn Photography™ staff, procedures or training;
4. Achieve satisfactory progress with their studies through participation and completion of assessments. Students are able to submit an assessment for marking. If a student fails to attain a Competency Achieved/Pass grade of 100% upon the third attempt, re-enrolment into the unit will be required – charges will apply; and
5. NOT submit or claim as their own, work derived from other source or work completed by another person. Students found copying and pasting content directly from the Internet will be in breach of these terms and conditions and enrolment in the unit will be cancelled. Re-enrolment into the unit will be required – charges will apply.
In your interaction with administrative staff, learning consultants and tutor support you agree to conduct yourself civilly and respectfully at all times. As a customer or student of the Academy of Newborn Photography™, you agree that you shall not, under any circumstances, use abusive language or harass staff. The Academy of Newborn Photography™ reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes abusive language and harassment, and where that has occurred; and may, partially or completely, deny service to any infringing party.
By submitting an enrolment form and paying the Course Fees, or deposit (where applicable), the participant agrees to the above Terms and Conditions of Enrolment.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change. Updated April 2018.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep any information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
We will only disclose information that we have about you: